AnimatorX
You cannot join in the fun until you register! so register now!
Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000 Animat10
AnimatorX
You cannot join in the fun until you register! so register now!
Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000 Animat10
AnimatorX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchPortalRegisterLog in

Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pivotanimationsdx
Forum King
Forum King
Pivotanimationsdx

Creditz : 914
Warnings :
Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000 Right_bar_bleue

Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000 Empty
PostSubject: Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000   Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:26 am

Picture of Character and weapon (Arrow/Bow): Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000 Pmet7d3l

Name: Arrow Blaster 3,000

Backround Story: Arrow blaster 3000, was a normal, human. But, on a Friday, he was walking in the woods, and saw a bow arrow, just a basic bow and a basic arrow. People were attacking, so he used the bow and the arrow, he managed to defete 4 of them with one single shot, the rest of them ran, they thought he had more arrows. After that day, he went a brought a nice bow, but to find, it had powers you wont believe, its could fire a shot, around 6 miles, with the speed faster then a cheetah! Arrow blaster 3000, never had a name. He felt he had so much power, he was crazy, using this arrow everywhere, anyway, all the time. He was bad. He turned evil. He searches for epic battles, and nothing can stop him!

Advantages: He can power arrows at such speed, he can fire them nearly 5 miles. He is deadly, with his fighting moves, as well the the arrow powers!

Disadvantages: Well, he can only fire 1 arrow in 6 seconds, may sound short, but not hen your in battle! He cant use beams, and he cant use guns, ect.

Demo: (*Still Being Made*)

Level:1

Battles:0

Wins:0

Losses:0

So, wont a battle?

Sorry, i am currently a bit busy, so another time and yeah to arrange a battle, please PM me.
Thanks for reading and i hope you like my character!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pivotanimationsdx
|PP| Wipster179
Administrator
Administrator
|PP| Wipster179

Creditz : 854
Warnings :
Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000   Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:30 am

well its a cool character well done Smile i would of challenged you but your busy
Back to top Go down
http://www.animatorx.org
Pivotanimationsdx
Forum King
Forum King
Pivotanimationsdx

Warnings :
Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000   Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:26 am

|PP| Wipper179 wrote:
well its a cool character well done Smile i would of challenged you but your busy
Well, i dont know, im busy, adn its hard to do the arrow blast, anyway, i mgith remove it...
Back to top Go down
|PP| ThePivotParade
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
|PP| ThePivotParade

Creditz : 107
Warnings :
Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000   Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:24 am

Cool Character I hope to see the demo or him in action soon Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TasteTestStudios
Pivotanimationsdx
Forum King
Forum King
Pivotanimationsdx

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000   Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:30 am

ThePivotParade wrote:
Cool Character I hope to see the demo or him in action soon Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000 Icon_smile
Yeah, i dont have a clue when i will animate with this stick! I might delete this topic, because its pretty much going to be character i will rarly use, i mean, im not very good at animating with this stick, i will delete it next week probably.... Just, i'm not very good at animating his special move/weapon move thing, or whatever you wont to call it... Sad Anyway, I liked making the character, that i probably wont use! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pivotanimationsdx
Forum King
Forum King
Pivotanimationsdx

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000   Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:00 am

Okay, can someone lock this please? I don't mind, just im not expecting to animate with it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000   Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pivotanimationsdx's PvP Character-Arrow Blaster 3,000
Page 1 of 1