AnimatorX
You cannot join in the fun until you register! so register now!
Hello, my name is... Animat10
AnimatorX
You cannot join in the fun until you register! so register now!
Hello, my name is... Animat10
AnimatorX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchPortalRegisterLog in

Hello, my name is...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zarius the Fox
Zarius the Fox

Creditz : 35
Warnings :
Hello, my name is... Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Hello, my name is... Right_bar_bleue

Hello, my name is... Empty
PostSubject: Hello, my name is...   Hello, my name is... EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:23 pm

Hi, my name is Zarius, Zarius the Fox. And I would like to say a few thing about me:

1) I animate in Pivot, and have been for about two years. No, I'm not really that good at it, cuz I kinda didnt do shift on it for about six months not long ago...Razz
2)If you couldn't tell by the name, I'mma Furry =^-^= Got a problem with it? The, **** you, I don't care.
3)My real name is...of no importantce to you, lol.
4)Finally, the last thing I will say is this... *points down*

Hello, my name is... W1n

That is all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|PP| Wipster179
Administrator
Administrator
|PP| Wipster179

Creditz : 854
Warnings :
Hello, my name is... Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Hello, my name is... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is...   Hello, my name is... EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:37 am

hi Smile welcome to the forum, although i would like to point out that this forum is changing host so now, please copy this topic and make an account on our new forum, http://animatex.netai.net/phpBB3
Back to top Go down
http://www.animatorx.org
Jacob Cool
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Jacob Cool

Creditz : 785
Warnings :
Hello, my name is... Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10Hello, my name is... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is...   Hello, my name is... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:28 am

hi welcome....sooo your a fox...? or a wolf :3 ?
Back to top Go down
Zarius the Fox
Zarius the Fox

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is...   Hello, my name is... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:03 am

Considering I'm called "Zarius the FOX," I'mma fox.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Cool
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Jacob Cool

Warnings :
Hello, my name is... Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10Hello, my name is... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is...   Hello, my name is... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:33 pm

Heh okay.. i dont really know what a furry is, i think its people who is either sexual attracted animals or something, or people who is in telephatically contact with animals or something... really... i aint that intelligent haha Razz
Back to top Go down
Zarius the Fox
Zarius the Fox

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is...   Hello, my name is... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:12 pm

...Um, no, telepathically connected is...I have no idea where that came from, and sexually attracted to animals is a yes and a no. That's just a stereotype that all Furrys are sick perverted people who only care in...doing wrong things to other furrys or animals...which is true for some people, but not most, and more importantly, not ME...I'm nit ganna go too deep into this cuz it's quite a bit to explain...plus, I'm horrible at explaining things...Razz...plus, I tend to ramble often, and I don't want to start n...dang it nevermind, too late. =^-^=
Back to top Go down
Jacob Cool
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Jacob Cool

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is...   Hello, my name is... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:32 pm

it seems hard to explain. Razz
Back to top Go down
Zarius the Fox
Zarius the Fox

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is...   Hello, my name is... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:23 pm

Lol, the last three or four posts in here have had this Hello, my name is... Icon_razz in it!...anyway...if you try to look up the definition of a "Furry" anywhere on the planet Earth, it will be drastically different for everyone because of their opinions...or the most part anyway.
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
DeeCee

Creditz : 673
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is...   Hello, my name is... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:21 pm

hi
and welcome to animatorX
i have seen some of your animations
there very good
Back to top Go down
http://www.devoncook.com/Site/Welcome.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is...   Hello, my name is... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, my name is...
Page 1 of 1